CAREER SUCCESS PROGRAMME
Do you want to make a career change but don’t know where to begin, it’s just too overwhelming? Or perhaps you have hit a plateau in your career, and you can’t seem to move past this point?
I help people decide the career they would most like to do and make the move. My Career Success coaching & mentoring programme will help you:
- Confidently decide on a career path equipped with the tools to help you do this
- Make the right career choice that supports the lifestyle you desire
- Make a career change that brings you satisfaction and enjoyment
- Build your confidence in marketing yourself
- Handle job interviews with confidence
MOVING FORWARD PROGRAMME
Would you value the opportunity to receive support, whether it is for professional or personal development? Sometimes we need help to become clear about what we want – to change, to improve, to solve, to figure out.
Moving Forward is a structured programme of support, providing you with personalised coaching and mentoring when you need some extra help with:
- Managing and resolving conflict
- Developing strategies for managing stress
- Managing expectations (your own and other people’s)
- Creating lifestyle balance
- Developing quality workplace relationships
- Learning how to manage difficult conversations in the workplace and in your personal life
MENTORING FOR MENTORS PROGRAMME
Mentors give a lot to others (mentees) but often don’t get support for themselves. Would you value some mentoring support for your practice as a mentor? or handle the difficult conversations?
Mentoring for Mentors is a structured programme of support, providing you with personalised coaching and mentoring when you need some extra help with:
- Building your mentee’s confidence and keeping them engaged in their goal achievement
- Knowing when and how to ask powerful questions that help your mentee move forward
- Managing your mentee’s expectations
- Handling the difficult conversations
- Giving and responding to feedback
HOW IT WORKS
Free Initial Meeting
To get started we have an initial 30-minute meeting which is free of charge. This meeting gives us the chance to talk through what changes you want to make and decide how I can help you.
The Coaching & Mentoring Programme
We have monthly one-hour coaching sessions over a six-month period, either online (Skype/Zoom) or by phone.
We look at your goals, challenges you might be facing, and your opportunities. Then we create an action plan and implement this together so you can get the results you are looking for.
You will also receive my support between the six coaching sessions.