I am involved in a broad range of research projects in the higher education, corporate and Government sectors, covering a spectrum of topics including:
- Mentoring programme evaluation
- Mentoring programme design and implementation
- The use of Communities of Practice (CoP) as a teacher development tool
- Developing research capability across industries and disciplines
- Peer mentoring
- The use of Professional Learning Groups (PLG) as a collaborative tool for peer learning and evaluation
- Supporting dyslexic learners
- Literacy & numeracy
- Enhancing professional practice
- Leadership capability development
- Youth-friendly workplaces: Employer-readiness
Funded projects have ranged from $15,000 to $300,000 grants.
Research services provided:
- Writing research & project funding applications
- Project leadership
- Manage project activities and outputs including:
- Project design
- Data collection and analysis
- Project evaluation
- Dissemination of project outputs
Project Decisions Template™
Research projects help organisations find solutions. These may be solutions to providing relevant and targeted staff development, improving current practices or processes, or developing a model for leadership capability development.
Are you looking to develop new approaches to how you induct new employees? Do you want to find out how well your mentoring & coaching programme is functioning? Click here to view my Project Decisions Template™ which outlines the key areas of a research project design and accompanying questions you need to consider.
Programme Evaluation Services
Evaluation helps an organisation to understand whether the programmes they are implementing are effective and achieving the desired outcomes. The evaluation process begins with a thorough needs analysis of the systems, processes and activities that are currently in place.
Evaluation helps an organisation to:
- Show that the programmes are having success for stakeholders and funders
- Achieve the intended outcomes and desired goals of the programme
- Engage in a continuous process of programme improvement
- Identify strengths and areas for improvement or change in the programme processes and activities
A structured and wide-ranging evaluation approach will give you the information and evidence to utilise for developing future programme direction and sustainability. I can help you design and implement an evaluation approach which will provide the information and evidence you need to ensure your programmes are effective and returning on investment.
Programme evaluation services provided:
- Programme needs analysis
- Design and implementation of customised evaluation approaches
- Analysis and reporting of evaluation findings
There is no ‘one size fits all’ process for evaluating programmes; each programme requires an approach that is tailored to the purpose of the evaluation, the intended audience, and the types and scale of activities to be evaluated within each programme.