I am involved in a broad range of research projects in the higher education, corporate and Government sectors, covering a spectrum of topics including:
- Mentoring programme evaluation
- Mentoring programme design and implementation
- The use of Communities of Practice (CoP) as a teacher development tool
- Developing research capability across industries and disciplines
- Peer mentoring
- The use of Professional Learning Groups (PLG) as a collaborative tool for peer learning and evaluation
- Supporting dyslexic learners
- Literacy & numeracy
- Enhancing professional practice
- Leadership capability development
- Youth-friendly workplaces: Employer-readiness
Funded projects have ranged from $15,000 to $300,000 grants.
Research services provided:
- Writing research & project funding applications
- Project leadership
- Manage project activities and outputs including:
- Project design
- Data collection and analysis
- Project evaluation
- Dissemination of project outputs
Project Decisions Template™
Research projects help organisations find solutions. These may be solutions to providing relevant and targeted staff development, improving current practices or processes, or developing a model for leadership capability development.
Are you looking to develop new approaches to how you induct new employees? Do you want to find out how well your mentoring & coaching programme is functioning? Click here to view my Project Decisions Template™ which outlines the key areas of a research project design and accompanying questions you need to consider.