Train the Mentor-Trainer Programme
- Do you want to build your mentor pool?
- Do you have people in your organisation who could effectively and successfully train others to take on a mentor role if they had the right training?
My Train the Mentor-Trainer™ programme will help you achieve these goals and is now available as a training option aimed at building mentor capacity and capability in your mentoring programme.
Who is this workshop for?
- People in your organisation (or yourself) whom you want to develop as mentor-trainers
- People who have an understanding of and experience in some level of mentoring practice
Your prospective mentor-trainers participate in a one-day training workshop:
- Participants receive a comprehensive mentor-trainer package which includes:
- Training workbook
- Facilitation guide
- Powerpoint slides set
- Mentoring scenarios
- Mentoring forms and templates pack
- Free copies of my flipcard questioning models: D.E.V.A.™ Question Bank and the 3Es Questioning ™Continuum
- Petersen Consulting supplies you with a training pack for each new mentor your mentor-trainers train in the future, at a minimal cost per person
What are the benefits and outcomes of the training?
- Building a sustainable mentor pool
- Upskilling current mentors
- Developing new mentors
- Ongoing transfer of skills and knowledge across your organisation
- Programme sustainability
- Developing self-leadership skills
- Building leader capacity and capabilities
* Contact me to find out how the Train the Mentor-Trainer™ programme can maximise your mentoring programme.